yasmin lawsuit

BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

The second

Selasa, 09 Juni 2009

Creed

One Last Breath

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (23 votes, average: 4.43 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...

Intro: D A Bm G (x2)

D A Bm
Please come now, I think I’m falling
G D
I’m Holding on to all I think is safe
A Bm
I seem to’ve found the road to nowhere
G D
and I’m trying to escape
A Bm
I yelled back when I heard thunder
G D
but I’m down to one last breath
A Bm G
and with it let me say, let me say

Chorus:

D F#/Bb
Hold me now
Bm G D
I’m six feet from the edge and I’m thinkin’
F#/Bb Bm G
maybe six feet ain’t so far down

D A Bm G (x2)

D A Bm
I’m looking down, now that it’s over
G D
reflecting on all of my mistakes
A Bm
I thought i found the road to somewhere,
G D
somewhere in His grace
A Bm
I cried out “Heaven save me!”
G D
but I’m down to one last breath
A Bm G
and with it let me say, let me say

Chorus (x2)

Bm G
Bm G
I’m so far down

Bridge:
E G D
Sad eyes follow me
A Bm G
cause’ I still beleive there’s something left for me
E G D
so please come stay with me
A Bm G
cause’ I still beleive there’s something left for you and me

for you and me, for you and me

D F#/Bb
Hold me now
Bm G
I’m six feet from the edge and I’m thinkin’(thinkin’)

Chorus (x2)

0 komentar: